Friday 8 July 2011

Register for My Verizon Online

My Verizon Registration .alertBox {width:950px;} .accLink { display:block; outline:0 none; text-decoration:none !important; text-indent:-9000px; width:1px; } var loggedInURL = 'https://login.verizonwireless.com:443/amserver/UI/Login'; body{color:#000000;}render('globalNavId'); Register for My Verizon Screen Reader Friendly Version Already registered? Sign in Enter Cell Number Enter your Verizon mobile number:

cell phone number
plus Why do I need my mobile phone to register? We will be sending you a text message with a temporary password to confirm your registration. The code you receive will be needed to register.

If you block text messages, you can still receive a text message with a temporary password and continue to have all other text message blocked.

If your device cannot receive text messages, please proceed through the Registration screens and your temporary password will be mailed to your billing address. Once received, sign in to My Verizon using your mobile number and temporary password. plus Where can I find my mobile number? From the main screen of your cell phone:
Click "Menu," and then go to Settings & Tools > System > Device Info > My Number Handset menus sometimes vary, so you may want to check your cell phone's manual for instructions. What You Need to Register Your cell phone Your billing system password, if you have one Why Register? With My Verizon, you get the convenience of managing your account online including these great benefits:

Check your minutes and messages Change or reset your Voice Mail password Purchase ringtones and manage Ringback Tones Access My Verizon on your mobile phone Learn More Summon Total Control with My Verizon Mobile


Manage your wireless service with the My Verizon Mobile App while you're on-the-go.

Learn More Watch the Demo © 2011 Verizon Wireless Site Map | Privacy | Legal Notices | Website Use | Customer Agreement | Return Policy | Worry Free Guarantee | Best NetworkTRUST-e PrivacyBBB OnLine Reliability Program

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment